LED Charger light making & selling


I'm Arnab, owner of Arnab 360. I have recently added a new starting in my small business that is LED emergency rechargeable light making. I'm making these products with 100% quality products. So I request you to test my product & then purchase it.


About the features of this product---- 1) Total PVC body which is non breakable. 2) Good looking Front face with high power bright LEDs. 3) Minimum 60-72 bright LEDs. 4) You get two adjustable controller/ rotator knob at one side. 5) Having 2 good quality batteries (You can order with single battery, Rate will be lower). 6) You get a common charging port (Nokia) with bright LED indicator. 7) No leakage problem. 8) No short-circuit problem. 9) Very low electricity consumption. 10) It can light up a normal room like 10W LED bulb. 11) Easy to handle.
* 2 year warranty (excluding batteries)




Please share this post to every one because I'm selling these products at a very cheap rate for those who cannot effort the high price of LED charger light. But here they can purchase an unit very easily. Product quality is not compromised, the quality is better than the other products in market. Huge orders are coming & I'm trying to serve every one at my level best. Any one can visit my Facebook post for this product.
Order has been taken- 8420042123








Two new products have been launched, next time 1 by 1 new ideas will be available for my customers. Please wait & stay with ARNAB 360.


**** Next product will be updated very soon ****

2 comments:

  1. To a great extent, I comprehend genital herpes infection medicines truly are debating into your blog. That day and age still, Now i'm harmed or lost.
    best battery lights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!! Thanks for sharing such information to us.
    Ruchi Arora Blogger at AskExpert

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.